Establish, Termination, and Payment Information
Utility payments are due on the 28th of every month. (Make a payment online.)
Make payments at:
• Town Hall – Hours 9:00am – 4:00pm (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri), 9:00am – 11:00am (Wednesday only) (Closed daily 12:00pm – 1:00pm for lunch)
• If paying in person and using cash – do not use bills larger than $20.00
• Include account number on all payments
• When mailing, ensure to post in time to reach the office by the 28th of each month
• Mail to: PO Box 240, Stockton, Utah 84071
• Drop slot – When leaving your payment in the door slot at Town Hall, ensure you have your name and account number listed – NO CASH
• Deposit: $100 water deposit and completed application must be submitted prior to water being turned on at property. Driver’s License will be photocopied at this time.
• Water Fees: $25.00 for 0 to 10,000 gallons
$2.00 per 1,000 gallons for 10,001 to 14,000 gallons used
$2.20 per 1,000 gallons for 14,001 to 18,000 gallons used
$2.50 per 1,000 gallons for 18,001 to 21,000 gallons used
$2.75 per 1,000 gallons used after 21,001 gallons
Click Here for a printable version of the Water Rates effective June 2017
• Service Charges: $15.00 a month per connection regardless if account is active or inactive, for expenses related to water system.
• Late Penalty: 20% charged on any unpaid balance of account.
• Shut-off Notice: Notices are sent to accounts with delinquent balances at time of new billing. $50.00 reconnection fee is assessed if water is shut off due to non-payment.
• $10.00 fee for temporary “convenience sake” on/off connections.
• Application for Water Service
• Deposit: $25.00 per can and completed application prior to can delivery.
• $12.00 monthly fee per can (1 = $12.00, 2 = $24.00, 3 = $36.00)
• $43.50 monthly fee
Click Here for additional sewer information and forms.
• Monthly billing amounts are subject to change due to water usage, penalty, etc.
• Request to Terminate Services